- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We have six (6) openings for DevOps engineers with at least 3 years of experience. Apply if you are passionate about new technologies and have the required xperience. We intend to hire only the best, provide them with challenging work and significant responsibility, and reward them significantly more than market standard.
- Assist in designing, transitioning and deploying of applications to various clouds
- Develop tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomaly detection
- Design and operate the environment to test application resiliency to infrastructure instabilities
- Responsible for application configurations in different cloud environments
- Proactively monitor, identify, and escalate issues or root causes of systemic issues
- Participate in the rotating shifts for 24x7 support. Shifts will rotate on weekly basis with hardship allowance.
- Demonstrate willingness to take feedback and adapt solutions where appropriate.
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Be the consummate team player with a demonstrable ability to learn quickly. Amazing ability to get stuff done.
- Follows the industry trends in the online world
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience in 24x7 operations, overseeing sites with constant high traffic
- Experience in bootstrap production and non-prod environments in public/private clouds, Openstack experience is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration, delivery, and related tools (e.g. Git, Maven, Ant, Jenkins) in Dev, QA, Staging, and Prod environments
- Extensive experience with Linux, particularly RedHat/CentOS, SSH, DNS, EMAIL, etc.
- Experience with setting up monitoring tools, e.g. Nagios, GrayLog, Logstash, Monit, PagerDuty.
- Understand the metric requirements of system/application health
- Experience with setup, configure, and manage RDBMS, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Kibana, and big data severs
- Experience writing and maintaining tools and scripts to support automation and operations, e.g. Unix Shell scripts, Ansible, etc.
- Solid knowledge of Unix systems with ability to troubleshoot issues in complex, distributed, multi-tier architectures.
- Knowledge and experience with HAProxy, Tomcat, Node.js, etc.
- Worked in SaaS/PaaS companies as DevOps engineer
- Passionate about operational excellence and documentation
- Good written and verbal communication skills Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with troubleshooting and performance tuning in JVM, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Experience with setting up a whole network infrastructure, configuring and troubleshooting networking issues
- Experience in secure, scalable and highly available online services
- Experience in data visualization
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Experience in Big Data applications
- Experience and passion to work in a fast paced Agile environment, delivering features in small time durations
Confiz Limited is a leading software services & products company specializing in building enterprise, mobile & web solutions. Our services portfolio includes many fortune clients like Walmart, PnG, NCR, Macy's and Microsoft. Our products include PakWheels.com, Pakistan's #1 Automotive Internet Portal and Simplicant.com to name a couple.
Confiz Limited believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for Confiz. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ConfizCareers/