Senior Software Engineer-Android
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Android developer (3+ year experience) responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Provide estimates on development cycles
- Able to quickly understand existing application
- Experience of delivering successful end-to-end deliverables
- Participate in community knowledge sharing activities and skill building
- Able to communicate and work well with co-workers and clients.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in CS or related field.
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Experience working with teams in rapid delivery environment.
- Proficient with Android SDK and using tools such as Android Studio
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools
- Has experience of working with push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Gradle etc.
- Comfortable of working with static code analysis tools such as SonarQube etc.
Confiz Limited is a leading software services & products company specializing in building enterprise, mobile & web solutions. Our services portfolio includes many fortune clients like Walmart, PnG, NCR, Macy's and Microsoft. Our products include PakWheels.com, Pakistan's #1 Automotive Internet Portal and Simplicant.com to name a couple.
Confiz believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work with us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ConfizCareers