- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
You are invited to apply if you are passionate about building Internet technologies and have the required experience. We intend to hire only the best, provide them with challenging work and significant responsibility and reward them significantly more than market standard.
- Participate in business requirements gathering activities and documenting the requirements, business and system process flows, data flows, system integration definitions, application requirements, interactions and dependencies with components, and conceptual designs
- Architect and design aspects of the system, producing a technical design document and present/communicate the architecture and software solutions to key stakeholders, architects, and developers. This not only includes the software to be built, but the development tools, core frameworks, off-the-shelf components and services, security mechanisms, user interaction models, workflows, user interfaces, and desired patterns and methodologies to be implemented on the project.
- Provide input into architecting the hardware environment, services platform, application platform, and database.
- Work within the team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and deliver final output.
- Follow and contribute to technical standards, coding standards, tools, platforms, and approaches. Help define and create application frameworks and common libraries for a wide variety of solutions, always seeking to reuse code and core frameworks where possible.
- Work with the QA team to ensure proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience as an engineer
- Graduate degree in CS or related field.
- Experience in high volume transactional processing environments
- Strong English written and verbal ability.
- Wonderful team player with strong interpersonal ability.
- Strong database design (relational as well as non-relational) experience including entity relational diagrams, stored procedure
- Abstract thinking skills and employing experience and knowledge to create innovative and elegant solutions along with the ability to write exemplary code
- Knowledge of full application lifecycle design tools and methodologies, e.g. Scrum
- Self-driven and with a strong desire to excel and the ability to work independently
- Experience of working with teams in rapid delivery environment.
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers and clients.
- Strong motivation to drive impact in a team as a proponent of best practices and doing smart work.
- Provide and share a broad knowledge of technologies and architectures and function as a mentor.
- Has deep understanding of and able to create web services, RESTful APIs, SOA and micro-services.