Technical Project Manager
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Project Management
- Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
- 8-12 years of work experience in reputable Software organizations.
- Past experience of hands on coding/development in Software Development Projects.
- Excellent English communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Must be an excellent people manager, able to lead cross functional teams with respect.
- Knowledge of SCRUM is must.
- An easy going and likable personality is a must.
- Familiarity with CMMi level processes will be a plus.
- Build close relationship & Liaison with US based Program Manager and Snr Software Architect to drive team deliverables and team goals
- Develop manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables and resources.
- Use SCRUM or Kanban software development processes. Must be able to switch between these methodologies and should have ability to tailor them according to the project needs.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
- Liaison with CMMi Audit and compliance teams to ensure projects follow best practices.
- Set team goals, guide the team to perform their best via bi-annual performance review system.
- Become an engaging member of Confiz PMO team and help take Project Management to next level of process optimization, delivery excellence and leadership quality.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrating culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun. Our team contributes to large open source projects and continuously pursue sophistication in software engineering.