Software Team Lead (Austin, Texas, United states)
- Austin, Texas, United States
- Software Engineering
Description of Project:
- Large program in a fortune retailer. Total program team of 40+ people.
- Transforming legacy applications to Cloud Native.
- Optimizing could usage by offloading not-fit-for cloud applications.
- Working closely with Microsoft Azure product teams to define cloud architecture and solve performance problems.
- Application and Database payloads, both will be migrated to Azure.
Technical Skills Required:
- Full stack application development experience in Java or Node
- Hands-on Azure knowledge.
- Deep understanding of Azure Iaas, Paas
- Familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Data Factory.
- Understanding of Azure CI/CD will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of Docker will be a big plus.
- 50% hands on development/technical tasks
- Azure architecture
- Azure configurations, design, and testing.
- 50% coordination Tasks
- Liaison with legacy application teams in understanding requirements and architecture.
- Co-ordinate with Microsoft technical staff and application teams.
- Run the program with Offsite Program manager and engineering teams (define tasks, get work done and demo to customer).
- Must haves:
- Ability to get work done via a remote team.
- Fluent with Agile (SCRUM) process.
- 8+ years of experience.