Senior Software Engineer- IOS
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer (4+ years’ experience) responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including phone and tablet. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Can design and build applications for iOS platform
- Understands design principles in general and iOS design principles in specific along with its interface guidelines
- Able to produce first class technical documentation along with realistic estimates.
- Able to translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning end to end features.
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate and work well with co-workers and client to define, design, and ship new features in an Agile environment.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Able to quickly understand existing application
- Possesses understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Participate in community knowledge sharing activities and skill building
- Graduate or post graduate degree in CS or related field.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Has experience of working with push notifications
- Has done benchmarking and optimization
- Has worked with SQL as well as NoSQL databases (Firebase will be preferred)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins.
- Comfortable of working with static code analysis tools.
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrating culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun. Our team contributes to large open source projects and continuously pursue sophistication in software engineering.
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ConfizLimited