Principal Software Engineer- .NET
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
- Exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with product, engineering and management.
- Should be able to contribute technically and lead the engineering team ensuring end-to-end delivery with technical excellence.
- Understand business problems and suggest appropriate technology solutions.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Upholds code quality, organization, and automation.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaborate with Technology Strategy Architecture (TSA) Group to design, develop and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale.
- Perform regular code review and architecture reviews
- Work within the team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and deliver final output.
- Guide and mentor other members in the team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient teams.
- Participate in Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluations, as required in different technologies/frameworks.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at-least 5 yrs. of professional experience.
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools e.g. Jenkins and writing / maintaining automated functional / integration tests.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently, with strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Experience in Real time applications, Transactional Systems, Encryption
- Deep Understanding of Application and Infrastructure as well as overall Operations/Network Management eco-systems for efficient operations management