HR Generalist - LLC
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Human Resource
Confiz is looking for an experienced HR Generalist responsible to oversee complete HR function of its US subsidiary Confiz LLC.
The respective individual will be providing offshore services from 1:00PM to 10:00PM (Pakistan Standard Time), essentially working in second shift.
- Managing end to end recruitment cycle for International hiring demand.
- Sourcing candidates through various job-boards like Indeed, Glassdoor, Dice, Monster etc.
- CV shortlisting, schedule interviews, manage correspondence & liaison with candidates and respective interviewers.
- Managing communication throughout the hiring process, from initial identification to offer acceptance.
- Being on a constant lookout for seriously talented people by developing and maintaining a healthy candidate pipeline.
- Manage onboarding / off-boarding of international employees.
- Manage onboarding / contract renewals of all third party and independent consultants engaged through C2C / 1099 / W2.
- Manage Visa desk and handle annual intakes / renewals of B1, H1, E2, Green Card etc.
- Manage Help desk for international employees.
- POC of all the international employees for the completion of biannual performance evaluation process, entitlement / disbursement of different benefits.
- Plan / coordinate employee engagement activities for Confiz LLL team members.
- Bachelor / Masters in HRM or Business Management
- 3 plus years relevant experience preferably in I.T industry.
- Experience with US tax terms (C2C/1099/ W2 etc) will be a plus.
- Working experience on different US visa categories like H1s, OPT, GC etc.
- Candidate must know the recruitment cycle inside out. By recruiting cycle, we mean sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and negotiating compensation, the whole nine yards.
- Candidate must be professionally well-connected and willing to leverage outside sources to locate key prospective candidates.
- Multi-tasking & go-getter attitude with high work ethics.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- High level proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.