- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Confiz Limited is looking for a passionate Product Manager who can turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. He will be responsible to evolve Shopper Value, our SaaS offering to radically grow value to existing customers and to find new ways to attract new customers.
A successful candidate will have strong business and technical acumen as well as great problem solving and communication skills.
- Drive clarity on how our solution adds value to our customers’ business
- Prioritize ideas based on their potential to better deliver on our promise and avoid digressions that have marginal value
- Drive clarity on how we can grow our value proposition by taking a larger role in our customer orgs and how we can systematically grow our target market
- Track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Product roadmap planning, strategy and Product vision
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Always explain the end to end use cases to the stakeholders in the development team
- Perform Client Facing communication
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality for the customers
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- 4-7 years of total experience in product management or business analyst role
- Proven track record to solve business problems by working with stake holders and aligning them on top priorities.
- Strong business and data analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) will be preferred.
We have an amazing team of 400+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock option, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz