Sr. Business Development Manager - Dynamics 365
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Business Development
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales leader with a proven track record of success in selling the Microsoft Dynamics family of products, ideally in retail and CPG companies. In this role, you will be responsible to lead establishing the company’s Microsoft Dynamics practice in the KSA by leading the end-to-end sales process.
About the Role:
As Manager Business Development, you will be responsible to:
- Identify and engage with new clients and prospects via your own network, circle of influence, and business development approach.
- Develop a healthy relationship of trust with Microsoft by channeling meaningful feedback to the service delivery team and highlighting company strengths to get access to opportunities aligned with company strengths
- Work with prospects as a trusted advisor to guide customers’ agenda of digital transformation and position company solutions (MS Dynamics and related products) to effectively solve key customer challenges.
- Increase market share by acquiring new clients and/or selling new business solutions to existing clients.
- Drive RFP/RFI coordination between multiple teams.
- Prospect and penetrate a list of named accounts as assigned via professional prospecting and networking direct with target accounts and via the Microsoft account teams assigned to those accounts. This is also of critical importance for this position.
- Develop and maintain on-going relationships with existing customers to ensure that we retain them and continue to be the partner of choice.
- Build trust and great working relationships with delivery teams and key partners.
- Follow the company sales processes and systems and contribute to evolving them to be world class.
- Must have a proven track record of selling Microsoft Dynamics family of products including Dynamics 365, AX 2012, AX 2009, Dynamics CRM etc.
- Experience of selling into retail/CPG companies will be a strong advantage.
- Background in leading ERP/CRM implementations as consultant will be a plus.
- Any experience with Microsoft will be a very strong desirable added advantage.
- Strong communication skill, Significant customer facing experience, Marketing and GTM experience.
- An effective communicator and collaborator, with excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Exhibit thought leadership on Dynamics 365 CRM/CE to create comprehensive, unique and impactful view in this area of expertise.
- A bachelors’ degree, preferably related to Computer Science, IT or Marketing.
- At least 8 years of experience in selling software based solutions to upper mid-market/enterprises is a must.
Who we are:
Confiz is a high growth technology solutions company headquartered in Seattle, WA. We are over 500+ people with offices in US, Europe and the Middle East. We work with some of the leading US and global enterprises and deliver transformative technology solutions.