Sr. Business Analyst
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Enterprise Consulting
We are seeking a candidate with 4-5+ years of experience that meet the following criteria:
Workshops & Stakeholder Management
- Lead workshops and interviews to conduct business process analysis, gather requirements and conduct gap analysis and present a summary of findings.
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal – speak the language of the business and the IT vendor and bridge the gap between them.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and effectively manage their expectations
- Ability to Identify key stakeholders
- Proactive and independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong work ethic and delivery focus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Experience with agile practices, with a focus on maintaining a healthy groomed backlog
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional requirements
- Solid Business Analysis, documentation, and process re-engineering skills
- Modeling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Outstanding experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Strong Process Mapping skills
- Analyze, design and map business processes and associated data flows as required
- Support the Product owner in defining and prioritizing the Product Backlog (Epic, Features, User Stories)
Tools & Techniques
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft DevOps and Jira, specifically Kanban boards.
- Great at presenting information through visual tools and techniques
- Writing detailed user stories
- Writing Functional Design Documents
- Writing Business Process Documents
- Working experience within Agile/Waterfall (Hybrid) environment
- Practical experience in UML is highly desirable
We have an amazing team of 450+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast-growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us, work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock options, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz