Manager Employee Experience
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Human Resource
Confiz is looking for a highly driven and motivated Manager Employee Experience, if you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
- Lead all HR operations over the entire employee life, from the onboarding of an employee to his/her separation from the company. This includes operations for all regions e.g. USA, UAE and other
- Devise and implement Digital HR strategy by designing employee experience frameworks with focus on automating all HR operations by using stake of the art technology solutions available at Confiz
- Responsible to implement and manage HRIS system
- Develop and monitors employee self-service initiatives for all employees. Manage Help desk, especially for employees working in US and UAE.
- Develop and monitor modern onboarding program to ensure the world class experience is offered to new joiners.
- Ensuring that employee separation process is streamlined, and final settlement is taking place in agreed timelines
- Responsible for employee data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Reporting HR performance using objective data, including quantitative metrics across all key HR functions
- Maintain all people related policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to employees
- To be central point of contact for all employees to handle queries and grievance the light of People Policies.
- Responsible for the execution of biannual performance evaluations and provide full operational support in annual increment cycle.
- POC of all the international employees for the completion of biannual performance evaluation process, entitlement / disbursement of different benefits.
- Manage US operations that include Visa desk and handle annual intakes / renewals of B1, H1, E2, Green Card etc.
- 5 + years People Operations/Generalist work experience. At least three years' experience of managing a team.
- Experience implementing operational improvements creating efficient processes, policies, and programs; experience working in high-growth technology companies a plus
- Ability to drive key measurements/analytics critical in driving key business/program initiatives and strategies for the business
- High level proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
We have an amazing team of 450+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast-growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us, work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock options, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz