Senior React Engineer
- Reston, Virginia, United States
- Temporarily Remote
- Software Engineering
We are looking for a React Engineer interested in building performant Point of Sale app on Web based platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience as hands-on Front End Engineer on the Web
- Expert in Web App Development with React technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Understanding of CI/CD , Unit testing and deterministic functional testing, End to End automation
Preferred (not Required) skills:
- Experience with integrating Point of Sale devices such as payment terminals or barcode scanners, or other types of peripheral devices
- Experience with Bluetooth & USB APIs
- Experience with Splunk, Google Cloud Platform, or Kafka
What we bring:
Confiz is a high growth technology solutions company headquartered in Seattle, WA. We are over 500+ people with offices in US, Europe and the Middle East.
We work with some of the leading US and global enterprises and deliver transformative technology solutions.