Dynamics 365 Commerce Consultant
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Enterprise Consulting
We are seeking Candidates who meets the following Criteria:
- Hands-on experience in retail/commerce & supply chain modules of MS Dynamics 365/AX;
- Ability to map and configure client’s business requirements into MS Dynamics 365/AX
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent business communication and leadership; able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Able to lead steering committee meetings
- Collaborate with project manager to meeting project timelines
- Proven capability to collaborate with non-professional as well as professional stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work in a team environment and add to his team’s knowledge base and AX experience.
- Minimum three end-to-end ERP implementation experience.
- Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodologies.
- Certifications in relevant module or additional certifications are a plus.
- Comfortable in traveling to client sites whenever needed.
- Continuous R&D around newly added and upcoming features
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz