QA Engineer (Manual)- Dynamics
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Enterprise Consulting
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Develop, maintain and execute Test Plans for enterprise and complex systems.
- Work with a team of talented team of Testers through process and inspiration.
- Ensure proper test planning, test coverage, test execution, and defect riddance.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing customization to meet client needs.
- Effectively communicate with clients. This includes both verbal and written communication.
- Explore new testing technologies, ideas to implement complex solutions.
- Suggest improvements in existing company processes specially related to Quality assurance.
- Be a mentor and inspiring leader to junior team members, coaching them to deliver best quality work.
1-3 years of experience with the following skills:
- Methodical and process-oriented individual with a passion for Software testing and delivering bug free Software.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Should be well versed in unit testing code in Dynamics D365 F&O and Integrations.
- Must be fluent with Web services/REST API testing.
- Expert in load testing, stress testing, performance testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Must be fluent with Agile (Scrum).
- Experience of working in retail will be a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.