Director of Professional Services
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
- BS or higher degree in Computer Sciences or related fields.
- 10+ years of professional experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience is a must.
- Experience of full circle project management: Customer management, people management, project management.
- Experience of managing Project Managers.
- Experience of leading delivery of Programs i.e. multiple projects and 20+ engineer.
- Must understand Cloud, CI/CD technologies
- Must understand Code reviews and SCRUM process.
- Overseas work experience will be a big plus.
- Overseas degree from a top rank university will be a big plus.
- Excellent English communication.
- Effectively communicate with customer teams of all ranks and departments. Understand business needs and co-define technology solutions with the customer.
- Clearly communicate business and milestone expectations to engineering teams via JIRA Epics, Spreadsheets, Project Plans.
- Clearly communicate technical requirements via JIRA / TFS. Must be able to write concise user stories with user acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Hands-on execution of Sprint model. Ability to run a Sprint team him/herself and implement processes across a program.
- Manage basic project financials like Gross Margin and Net Margin.
- Understand Confiz's processes based on CMMi and ensure implementation across multiple projects.
- Manage Project Managers. Set clear expectations across management and technology talent. Ensure lines are defined and culture is strong.
- Take initiatives to improve product quality. Must groom engineers and Test engineers as well.
- Understand relationships across leadership teams, effectively work his way out to achieve project and company objectives.
- Continuously learn new engineering tools and practices.
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock options, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz