This role focuses on building an amazing customer experience as a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining user stories and prioritizing the team backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team.
The PO has a significant role in maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring stories meet the user’s needs and comply with the Definition of Done.
This role will focus on digital customer touchpoints (web, mobile app, campaign, chat bot) hence a strong background on digital platforms is essential.
• This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, Scrum Master, Customers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and define customer needs
• Heavily involved in program backlog refinement and prep for Program Increment (PI) planning and plays a significant role in the planning event itself.
• With input from System Architect/Engineering and other stakeholders maintain the team backlog in the form of user stories.
• Participate in sprint planning and story refinement sessions to help with team with priority and any requirement clarification.
• Apply Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) techniques.
• Accepting completed stories.
• Participate in the sprint retrospective and demo sessions.
• Coordinate system demo and participate in Inspect & Adapt workshops.
• Be the voice of the customer in the context and value of the business requirements
• Work with Project Managers / Solution Architects to ensure coordinated approach to the long-term product architecture roadmap and digital / platform strategy
• Advocate and champion the Agile iterative process within the Business
• Retain strong customer focus at all times
• Understanding of interaction design and usability
Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrable experience owning and developing digital products, especially web, mobile app, email platforms for 7+ years • Significant experience working in AGILE methodology is essential; having SAFe background will be an advantage
• Competency using collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, Wrike, Trello
• Creating and managing product roadmaps and backlog management
• The ability to apply data, research, and professional judgment and experience to ensure our products are making the biggest difference to consumers
• An understanding of, and focus on user-centric design
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent written, verbal and social skills - You will be interacting with all types of people (user experience designers, developers, managers, marketers, etc.)
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
• Effectively work in a matrix organization. Lead through influence
• Get things done attitude • Must be self-motivated and results oriented
• Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team and in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to multi-task and plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
• Must have a hands-on mentality
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz