- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We have an opening for Engineering Manager in Confiz. Candidates must have at least 7+ years of experience.
- You will lead a team of software engineers in the development, unit testing, and implementation of products and services. You will need to establish teams that can deliver fast and predictably, adjusting in an agile fashion to deliver based on the evolving needs of the business.
- You will bring thought leadership to advance the overall state of culture and technology for the entire engineering organization.
- You will be responsible for hiring, mentoring and managing a highly skilled set of Software Development Engineers. Managing them to deliver and grow their careers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring, best practices, operational excellence and quality, delivering results on time and working with multiple stakeholders to define use cases, requirements and milestones.
- You will ensure that the solutions developed are technically sound by leading design and having the ability to deep dive into the code whenever required.
- You will build project plans, manage timelines and align cross-functional teams towards a common goal and vision.
- You will play a critical role in business planning, working closely with senior leaders to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term technical and Business Strategy.
- 7+ years of engineering experience.
- 3+ years of engineering management experience, with a proven track record in designing and executing large-scale products.
- Demonstrated ability to ship complex large-scale projects with high availability.
- Super process oriented and able to introduce the new processes to improve the work quality.
- Demonstrated ability to attract top talent and building high performing teams.
- Strong experience in agile and test-driven methodologies.
- Sharp verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical adeptness across the full stack. As a tactical problem-solver, be ready to get in the code when necessary.
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life.
- B.S. degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related technical fields.
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrating culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun. Our team contributes to large open source projects and continuously pursue sophistication in software engineering.
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz