ERP Financial Architect/Lead (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Enterprise Consulting
We have an opening for an ERP Financial Architect/Lead (Microsoft Dynamics). Candidates should have at least 5+ years of experience.
Depending upon expertise, strong candidates may additionally be given further responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Proven track record of leadership, presales, and delivery
- Considerable and varied implementation experience with the following modules
- General Ledger including but not limited to Financial Reporter
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Sales/Value added Taxes
- Project Accounting and Management strong plus
- Must have experience with the North American market especially the United States and Canadian accounting practices and principles.
- Independently diagnose, respond to RFP, interact with client, propose a solution, and prepare marketing collaterals
- Build trust as advisor/counselor with key business decision-makers
- Establishes an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution
- Responsible for defining the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal, participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem-solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects
- Defines the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation, and mitigation plan
- Helps drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users' vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve
- Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that Microsoft solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated
- Plans and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders
- Validates that the solution will satisfy the customer’s requirements after a POC or UAT
- Guides the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution-oriented topics
- Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges
- Demonstrates growing knowledge base regarding current issues and trends, key drivers, and their impacts in relevant industries and Microsoft technologies
- Contributes to company growth and revenue generation through identification and proactive pursuit of new revenue opportunities
- Works collaboratively with the practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property
- Convert opportunities into accounts/clients with help of the sales team
- Champion in process enforcement, improvement, and innovation
- Passion for world-class delivery
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Project Management experience a plus (PMP certification would be a plus)
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to lead projects by motivating both the customer- and consulting teams.
- Team leadership experiences
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Business and technical insight
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications
- Ensure a smooth transition from sales to product implementation.
- Ensuring quality and timeliness in the delivery of services and maintaining a healthy relationship with the customer
- Responsible for working with the sales team to properly position implementation services before a project begins while solution selling process
- Experience with the management of risk, change, issues, time, scope, resources, budget, and quality
- Knowledge of methodology and best practices (Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, LCS would be a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Project and other tools that support project management
- Excellent understanding of all major activities for a business system implementation such as analysis, design, development, and deployment
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrating culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun. Our team contributes to large open source projects and continuously pursue sophistication in software engineering.
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz