We are looking for an experienced PSE/SSE iOS developer (5+ years experience) responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
· Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
· Provide estimates on development cycles
· Participate in community knowledge sharing activities and skill building
· Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs/firebase/AWS services to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Flawless written and verbal English communication skills.
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrating culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun. Our team contributes to large open source projects and continuously pursue sophistication in software engineering.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ConfizCareers/