AWS DevOps Engineer
- Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Islamabad
- WFH Flexible
- Software Engineering
We have an opening for AWS DevOps Engineer with at least 5 years of experience. Apply if you are passionate about new technologies and have the required experience. We intend to hire only the best, provide them with challenging work and significant responsibility, and reward them significantly above market standard.
- Availability of Infrastructure
- Monitoring, reporting, graphing and alerting across all infrastructure services
- Ensure that Day to Day support and maintenance of these systems is managed within best practice guidelines which includes dealing with escalations as well as communications and stakeholder management.
- Assist with problem management to assist in increased response times, times to restore and availability of systems.
- Potential involvement in Data Centre migration, improved / rebuilding some of the AWS environments.
- Involvement in new deployment process
- Experience with all major flavours of Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Strong experience in AWS
- Deeper familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages such as PERL, Python
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, Nginx & Nginx Plus etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Saltstack, Puppet and Chef
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience in deployment tools AWS Cloud formation and administration of infrastructure in AWS
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Experience in automation tools/apps relevant for AWS such as Terraform
- Experience in OpenLDAP & O-Auth deployment and administration
- Experience in working with repository tools such as BitBucket, GITHub, Docker
- Manage CI/CD pipelines and actively improve & govern devOps processes
- Key Technologies: AWS (ECS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, EC2, S3, CloudWatch, Kinesis...), Terraform, Python, Bash, Linux, Grafana, Kibana, Docker, OpenVPN, Networking
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz