Senior Node JS Engineer
- Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
To build highly resilient websites with Chatbot integration.
- Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team
- Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- Contribute to the team's technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
- Be responsible for ensuring our website and Chatbot are highly performant, resilient, secure and monitored in production
- Experience with Node.JS, React.JS and GrapQL is a must.
- Experience with Rest API is a must.
- Experience using headless commerce framework(s) is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Typescript is highly desirable.
- Experience in API creation and integration is a must
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture is desirable
- Experience in consuming APIs / web services is a must
- Experience working Docker is desirable
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) is desirable
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- High level of coding standards in style and design patterns
- Best practice security, with at least OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities covered
- You will work closely with the Product Manager and other developers to code new features on the platform.
- You will also work collaboratively with customer support personnel to revolve any issues that clients may be experiencing.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Effectively work in a matrix organization. Lead through influence
- Get things done attitude
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task and plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have a hands-on mentality
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz