Senior Functional Consultant - Supply Chain - D365
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Enterprise Consulting
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics-365 Supply Chain Consultant with the following requirements:
- Hands-on experience in Retail & Supply Chain modules of MS Dynamics 365;
- Ability to map and configure client’s business requirements into MS Dynamics 365
- Excellent business communication and leadership; able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven capability to collaborate with non-professional as well as professional stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work in a team environment and add to his team’s knowledge base and Dynamics 365 experience.
- Minimum three end-to-end ERP implementation experience.
- Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology.
- Certifications in relevant module or additional certifications are a plus.
- Traveling to client sites whenever needed;
- Functional requirement gathering and documentation;
- Implementation and deployment of Dynamics 365 modules and customizations;
- Project scoping and estimation;
- Fit-Gap analysis;
- Post-live training and support;
- Quality Assurance and Testing;
- Education: ACCA/CA/MBA/Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ relevant experience
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock option, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz