- New York, New York, United States
- Fully Remote
We are looking for an information architect who will work on a project to design and enhance our client’s current information layouts and displays. In this role, you will need to research and develop information layouts, prepare interactive and paper-based prototypes, analyze feedback from users/readers, and update our client’s current information layouts according to UX trends and principles.
To ensure success as an information architect, you will need to have strong design and user experience skills as well as a flair for creating quality information flows and templates. A top-notch information architect will understand the final product from a customer perspective and be able to rapidly change informational architecture design.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to determine project requirements and details
- Identifying key areas of enhancement and improvement in information architecture designs.
- Formulating prospective informational designs and templates for further development.
- Designing prototypes for informational architecture flows and experiences.
- Developing draft information architectures for final products to be used by the company.
- Evaluating the performance of information architectures through analysis and research.
- Enhancing existing information architectures to be more interactive and digitally friendly.
- Working with other members of the creative team on UX and UI design tasks.
- Updating team members on information architecture design principles and developments.
- Improving information architectures for products and services in both digital and print mediums.
- A bachelor's degree in design, marketing, advertising, or copywriting.
- At least two years’ experience as a digital designer, writer, digital marketer, or UX designer.
- Proficiency in UX layouts— wireframing, site maps, user flows, task flows, service blueprints
- Knowledge management experience is a must have
- Hierarchy design for large sets of information, multitier navigation systems,
- Filtering logic design, tagging schemas and decision trees for optimal experience outcomes
- Experience with Corporate intranet and communication portals is a nice to have.
- Excellent grammatical and design skills.
- Ability to understand consumer behavior and market trends.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team.