- Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
- Temporarily Remote
- Human Resource
HR Generalist – Bentonville, AR (US)
Confiz is a global IT services and solutions company. We take pride in enabling and leading digital transformation projects at Fortune 500 companies. We are also Microsoft Gold Partners, and our combined collaboration empowers businesses to experience the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft – we were named Microsoft Partner of the Year in the recent past. As a company, we have bold ambitions and a drive to constantly stay ahead of the curve. At the core of our business is our unique, energetic culture that embodies a philosophy of leadership, empathy, excellence, and continuous learning.
About the Role
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our Human Resource department. Reporting to HR Head, this position will involve working on-site at our Bentonville office to be involved in all HR matters and act as an active business partner to support our growth plans.
- As a business partner, work closely with leadership to ensure that HR plans in the US are updated and executed in line with the business plans.
- Onboard/Offboard employees (both Full time and contract) and ensure that relevant documentation is in place.
- Look after client onboarding and offboarding and collaborate closely with the business to develop and implement a complete process.
- Educate newly hired employees on Confiz Policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities and to engage both full-time and contract employees on a regular basis to build relationships and to keep them engaged and motivated
- Execute performance management system by ensuring that employees have set their goals in the system and regular feedback is added in the systems.
- Lead market research and make recommendations to ensure that market competitiveness is maintained related to employee compensation in line with Confiz’s Compensation philosophy and the market trends.
- Research benefit programs offered by similar companies, help with contract negotiation with benefit vendors including health insurance vendors and manage the benefit programs.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Review all existing policies to ensure that they are updated as per laws and market standards.
- Coordinate between Confiz Attorney and employees to ensure that employees Visas status are updated
- Manage employee queries to ensure world class employee experience
- Work with Employee experience and Talent acquisition team to ensure relevant tasks are attended and we provide world class experience for our employees
The Ideal candidate
- 6+ years of HR work experience as a HR generalist to support business leaders and the company’s growth in a fast-paced environment including remote employee management
- Experience with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Exposure to immigration-related laws and practices will be preferred.
- HR experience in the IT services and solutions industry is preferred
- Knowledge in a broad range of HR functional areas
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital collaboration tools required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional networking and relationship building acumen
- Proficiency with digital tools
- Meticulous attention to detail
Full time (Onsite at Bentonville Office)
At Confiz, we offer competitive pay and other great benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Financial benefits include 401(k), and paid life insurance
- Paid time off benefits include Annual Paid time off and sick leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting
- Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.