Training Coordinator (Professional Services)
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We are seeking a training coordinator to assist the relevant department in managing the trainings for our professional services department. The candidate will report to Process Engineering Lead and will perform training coordination tasks in addition to tasks related to content management. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper execution of training plans for different training paths & cohorts.
- Ensure that the employee on-boarding training process is executed as per the company’s policy.
- Ensure that various training, as mandated by the professional service's leadership, are properly executed and that the training is achieving its desired purpose.
- Highlight any areas of improvement in the training process, training material, and any other area which inhibits the effectiveness of training.
- Undertake any automation that can help improve training dissemination, monitoring, and effectiveness.
- Assist in Training Material creation using TalentLMS SaaS application.
- Review the training courses created by various employees on TalentLMS and ensure that they are compliant with the course creation SOPs and that they remain of high quality.
- Ensure removal of obsolete training material and follow up with the authors to update the courses as required.
- Ensure that all employees take the trainings which are mandated by their role and designation.
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using formal training needs assessments process as mandated by ISO Standards (20000-1-2018, 27000-1-2013, 9000-1-2015).
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs.
- Keep employee training data and skills matrix updated.
- Manage all the software systems used throughout the training process.
- Working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Work out the logistical details related to the creation of training videos e.g. operating recording equipment, editing & embellishing the recording to meet the training video standards & audience expectations.
- Managing the technologies involved in the training process (e.g. TalentLMS, Microsoft Streaming platform, SharePoint Training Portal, etc.) and working with the training authors and presenters to ensure the effectiveness of the training process.
- Involve in other tasks as assigned by the Process Engineering Lead.
- At least a BS (4 years or 8 semesters) Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any engineering or a BBA/MBA with a special focus on technology and training management.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Great English speaking skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Candidates with a year or two of experience are encouraged to apply.
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock options).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz