Big Data QA (Manual)
- Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
- WFH Flexible
- Software Engineering
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- 3-6 years of technical QA experience with exposure to big data manual testing.
- Experience writing test code in C# /Python.
- Strong SQL skills and use of SQL Server
- Experience testing web services
- Experience / knowledge working on apache Spark.
- Knowledge of a BDD framework like Cucumber or SpecFlow
- Must be fluent with Agile (Scrum)
- Familiarity with Agile tools like Jira
- Experience of working on high-traffic and large scale Software Products
- Develop and automate processes for gathering of expected results from data sources and comparing data results from testing.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of any of smoke, performance, functional, and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Work with the team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts and the automated testing environments.
- Write, monitor, execute, and evaluate application tests using industry standard automated testing tools
- Set up data, tools, and databases to facilitate the testing process
We have an amazing team of 600+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz