Senior / Manager Total Rewards & OD
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- People & Culture
Confiz is looking for a highly driven and motivated Manager/Senior Manager Total Rewards & OD, if you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
What you’ll do
- Process owner of Performance management system - developing and implementation.
- Collect and analyze the people's data to generate meaningful insights.
- Design appropriate talent interventions as per organization needs and ensuring execution - L&D
- Act as values champion to ensure that values are well understood in the organization and continue to find creative ways to keep employees engaged on this front.
- Develop Employer Value proposition and work on strategy to improve Confiz Brand, especially on digital platforms.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of TR programs.
- Design the company wide total rewards strategy keeping in view the business objectives
- Oversees annual exercises i.e., annual salary reviews and short-term incentives, ensures accuracy and verifies compliance with defined timelines.
- Participate in compensation and benefits surveys to analyze company’s competitive position.
- Devise retention strategy to ensure long-term relations with the critical talent of the organization.
- Develop Recognition Framework and review periodically to ensure that talent is recognized for their efforts in the organization.
- Recommend and implement changes as appropriate to policies to support competitive market practice and business strategy.
- Develops health and wellness framework, arranges health and wellness sessions across Organization.
- Consistently improve communication, education, and transparency on all Total Rewards programs. Communicate the value proposition of investments made in total rewards and HR processes to improve engagement and retention.
- Assists in the development of governance model for sales compensation.
What you’ll Need
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources/Business Administration/Finance from an HEC recognized university.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience, with a minimum of 3 years in total rewards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Process oriented and data-driven.
- Ability to provide accurate analysis and budget to support decision-making process.
- Tech-savvy with excellent working knowledge of MS Outlook and Office 365.
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Company Car
- Fuel + Mobile + Internet Allowance
- In-Patient / out-patient Health insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- Gym Allowance
- Paid leaves
- A creative, collaborative, supportive environment that gives you the autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skillset, and create outstanding results
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself
We have an amazing team of 600+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley start-ups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, stock options, medical benefits, company Car and other benefits).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz