Head of Digital Transformation Consulting
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Fully Remote
Confiz is seeking a practice leader to run our Strategic Services and Digital Transformation Consulting practice in North America with a mandate to conceive and own the success of strategic initiatives and engagement roadmaps of the Enterprise accounts.
This role work in parallel to the Technology Organization at Confiz and heads all Business-facing engagements by leading the program management, experience design and strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to deliver value and impact to the ever-evolving Retail and Consumer Goods verticals in their pursuit of digital transformation. In addition, you are expected to lead programs and multi-workstream engagements, and be highly involved in practice leadership, driving digital transformation strategy, overseeing internal activities and serving as a member of the Confiz leadership team. Capitalizing on your knowledge and experience in the retail/consumer goods industry you will work with our global teams and our customers, supporting them to understand challenges and opportunities, and design future strategies and digital transformation solutions for their businesses.
What you bring:
- Scalable Success Models: You will define and own the success of initiatives using a framework that can be scaled across enterprise initiatives.
- Digital Transformation Strategy: Consult with and enable clients to think and operate differently across solutions focused on store technology, omni-channel and commerce, employee and consumer facing digital experiences, brand development, data/technology, analytics insights, and research.
- Domain Knowledge & Thought Leadership: You will work with C-suite executives to problem-solve on their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technology know-how and business sense.
- Team Management: You will build a team of diverse talents in strategy and success management using qualitative and quantitative methods as well as road mapping frameworks for client success
- Innovation in Digital Strategy: Build a thought leadership perspective of how the digital strategy landscape will evolve based on new trends and emerging tech and bring differentiated thinking to client engagements.
- Leadership Consensus Development: Work in conjunction with Confiz Leadership to qualify, shape and deliver a growth-focused roadmap that aligns with the company north star and vision.
- Strategic Account Partnership: Implement a working model with Account Teams and Global Execution teams to deliver initiatives success.
- Develop core capabilities and mentorship frameworks: Develop Analytical, Research, Content and Creative, Digital strategy capabilities as a core team to be extended across the organization and externally to accounts. This team will elevate the organization’s capability to deliver successful initiatives.
- Support Market Development and Business Growth teams to develop industry relevant talk tracks. Will also participate in presenting our strategic perspective to hyper focused accounts, while maintaining an influencing relationship to secure and nourish those investments.
- Bring Financial Maturity: Build a multi-year plan that brings financial maturity and responsibility in our new business and accounts growth practice by building an optimal team and ensuring billability.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of proven experience required in a digital agency/consultancy/IT services firm working in Retail and Consumer Goods verticals.
- You have curated and managed a strategy team with various strategic skillsets to add to the arsenal for a multi-faceted team
- Established mastery of Digital Strategy and how it supports all phases of client’s go-to market strategy
- The ability to guide the strategy of multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, intense, supportive culture and environment
- The ability to understand client needs and business problems and be able to collaborate with and lead a multi-faceted team of designers/engineers to arrive at a strategy and solutioning.
- Strong knowledge of running an effective digital strategy practice and the core consulting frameworks, services, analytics, contributing factors, performance indicators and problem-solving methodologies
- Experience of the following would be desirable: an understanding of the principles of Experience Design, storytelling as it relates to digital strategy, the role of data in consulting effectiveness and experience working with design, content and/or technology teams
- Empathy, Respect, Action for bias are leading values.
- Strong history of building and mentoring high performance agile teams.
What Confiz Brings:
- Executive Leadership Team induction to continuously debate and embed vision and strategy.
- Highly immersive culture of thinkers and doers.
- Opportunities to have a broader community and industry impact – Community investments, volunteer programs, cultural diversity programs.
- Opportunities to represent our Talk tracks and Stance in industry forums – Panels, interviews, media and press initiatives.
- Competitive package with vesting opportunities.