Solution Architect for D365 CE Apps
- Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
- WFH Flexible
- Enterprise Consulting
Requirements for Solution Architect for D365 CE Apps
- Must have 3-4 years of experience as a Solution Architect with Dynamics D365 CE & Power Platform.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and/or Field service.
- Must have experience in developing and testing custom workflows, entities, objects, attributes with D365 CE apps
- Must have experience with common application platforms, development tools and best practices
- Should be knowledgeable about agile project methodology and the use of DevOps / JIRA.
- Must have min. 5 years of experience implementing business solutions with D365 CE Apps.
- Must be able to write specifications for customizations, integrations, reporting or data migration.
- Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Identify the client's sales, marketing, and customer service requirements through discovery meetings/solution modeling sessions.
- Support 3rd party products and add-ons.
- Ensure offshore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately.
- Should have a Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Microsoft D365 CE apps certification a plus
- Must be able to work and travel in US.
Employment Type: Contract
Location: Could be anywhere in the US with travel requirements to Bentonville, AR.