QA Manager - Big Data
- Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Islamabad
- WFH Flexible
- Software Engineering
We are undertaking a Data Transformation at Lebara and as data becomes fundamental to what we are doing, the ability to have the right data in the right place at the right time, that is accurate and consistent is essential.
The purpose of this job is to have a QA resource that can participate in day-to-day QA activities like, testing sprint tickets, providing the updates on the assigned tickets, to improve your knowledge on the relevant domain. You need to be passionate enough to think & perform out of the box, to add innovation to improve your daily task and work SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time bound). You will be the part of Lebara QA Team. Need to have the clarity on the domain to understand the testing requirement to test in an efficient manner.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive big data testing strategy
- Designing and executing test plans and test cases for big data systems and applications
- Working with development teams to ensure software quality and performance meet requirements
- Identifying and tracking defects and bugs in the big data systems
- Analysing and reporting on test results and progress
- Ensuring the big data systems are compliant with industry standards and regulations
- Mentoring and training junior QA engineers
- Assist with the development and maintenance of any of smoke, performance, functional, and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Work with the team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test case/scripts.
- Write, monitor, execute, and evaluate application tests using industry standards.
- Set up processes, mechanisms, and resources to facilitate the testing process.
- Sharing knowledge with the wider business, working with other BA’s and technology teams to make sure processes and ways of working is documented.
- Clearly and concisely communicating to the business, on status of items and blockers.
- Have an end-to-end knowledge of the data landscape within Lebara.
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of QA experience with exposure to big data testing.
- 3+ years of QA managerial experience and leading team experience
- Experience with testing methodologies, testing tools, and experience in software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills, and be able to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience of working on high-traffic and large-scale Software Products
- Technical with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-Driven, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Confident and an ability to challenge if necessary.
- Process driven, organised & well-structured
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team and in a collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
Role Key Performance Indicators:
- Test coverage accomplished
- Defect Analysis & density
- Test Automation rate
- Release quality
- Team productivity
- Business & Stakeholder satisfaction
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz