Principal Software Engineer-Angular Js & Angular
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- WFH Flexible
Principal Software Engineer-Angular
We are looking for an experienced Senior Angular Engineer (5-6+ years of angular experience) responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of the system. Your primary focus will be the development of new features focused on UI. Though we don't expect you to work on the backend but understanding how things work on the backend is important; you will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
• Design and build new features of the system
• Ensure the performance, quality, and security of the system
• Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
• Provide estimates on development cycles
• Able to quickly understand the existing system
• Experience of delivering successful end-to-end deliverables
• Able to communicate and work well with co-workers and clients
• BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
• Working experience with AngularJs and Angular is a must
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of test case writing.
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
• Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
• Knowledge of the following will be considered a plus: Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
• Experience with cloud technologies also a plus