Director Business Development
- Remote, United States
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales leader with a proven track record of success in selling services and solutions around various Microsoft platforms, including Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure, Office 365, and other related products, ideally in the retail and CPG industries. In this role, you will lead the sales of the company's offerings in the US, holding responsibility for the end-to-end sales cycle.
Who we are
Confiz is a high-growth technology solutions company headquartered in Seattle, WA. We are over 700+ people with offices in the US, Europe, and the Middle East. We work with some of the leading US and global enterprises and deliver transformative technology solutions.
About the Role
As Director of Business Development, you will be expected to:
- Identify and engage with new clients and prospects via your own network, circle of influence, and business development approach.
- Work with consulting and delivery teams to identify and package offerings for relevant customer segments.
- Work closely with market development teams to define and implement a go-to-market strategy that builds top-of-mind awareness in relevant industry segments and drives inbound business.
- Develop a healthy relationship of trust with Microsoft industry and account teams and leverage that to access opportunities.
- Engage with prospects as a trusted advisor to guide customers' agenda of digital transformation and position company services and solutions to effectively solve key customer challenges.
- Prospect and penetrate a list of named accounts as assigned via professional prospecting and networking directly with target accounts and through the Microsoft account teams assigned to those accounts.
- Build trust and great working relationships with delivery teams and key partners.
- 10+ Years of Proven track record of selling Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance, Supply Chain as well as CE), Power Platform, Azure, and other Microsoft technologies including O365, etc.
- Strong network within the Microsoft Business Applications ecosystem.
- Any experience working for Microsoft Industry or GTM will be a very strong desirable added advantage.
- Experience of selling into retail/CPG companies will be a strong advantage.
- Strong communication skills, significant customer-facing experience, marketing, and GTM experience.
- An effective communicator and collaborator, with excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Exhibit thought leadership on Microsoft technology solutions to create comprehensive, unique, and impactful views in this area of expertise.