Director – PMO
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
- Market Competitive
Director of PMO at Confiz is a senior level position. Individuals who take this role are seen and perform as mini CEOs and are expected to perform their job with minimal supervision. They receive full leadership support to lead and manage their program operations ranging from hiring and retaining talent, winning customer sentiment through highest quality of Software delivery, and ensuring desired financial results at the end.
- Development and implementation of Project Management related methodologies, processes, tools, and improvements to ensure all projects are delivered according to contractual obligations, within planned costs, time and required governance framework
- Excellent knowledge of governance disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, financials, resource management, phase gates, stakeholder management etc.)
- Develop and implement stage wise entry / exit checklist to ensure process compliance
- Ensure the project plans are delivered on time and are kept up to date
- Ensure all project activities are reflected in the project plans
- Create baseline plans for various types of projects with the help of team and continuously optimize them
- Ensuring all project ceremonies are conducted as per agreed frequency and with required audience
- Ensure regular reporting at all levels within and outside organization for all projects
- Ensuring regular tracking of receivables to meet receivable targets
- Ensure project dashboards are updated and accessible for reporting at different levels
- Drive the project delivery towards closure and ensure all KPIs are met
- Review project financials, progress / activity reports, and other performance data to determine areas needing improvements
- Provide transparency and accuracy about project deliverables
- Own and drive identification, escalation, and resolution of risks, issues and dependencies within projects
- Plan appropriate external and internal certifications / training plans.
- Ensures PM knowledge management and best practices / lessons learned sharing within team.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Formal certification in Project Management preferred
- Overall, 15 years of experience preferably managing software projects on vendor side
- 10+ years of experience in Project/Program Management with software implementation and delivery
- Expert level knowledge in Project Management methodologies
- Effective leadership and motivation skills are vital to direct and oversee personnel within the Project Management team
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously see the big picture and manage the details of implementation; and ability to follow through on execution
- Extensive knowledge of process improvements to constantly find ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferred.
- Challenges status quo
- Drives culture of innovation
- Listen and communicate openly
- Evaluate the training needs of Project Management team
- Provides strategic direction, coaches, develops, and mentors Project Managers
- Develop experience & knowledge within Project Managers
- Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning
- Attend & respond to Project / Portfolio reviews
- Oversee end to end delivery of all the projects ensuring the profitability of the practice
- Establish best practices within Project Management team
We have an amazing team of 550+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes Fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast-growth fintech, and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making the workplace fun.
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz