Senior Program Manager
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Software Engineering
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager to help us spearhead our delivery management as we develop, identify opportunities, and build business solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in Program/Project Management. This is a customer-centric role, so the candidate must be able to provide clear, concise, and insightful communication to translate the needs of the customer into online business opportunities.
- Build solid, integrated program plans working with multiple business units and functions to deliver capabilities to customers and meet and maintain requirements.
- Manage end-to-end releases of software design and development projects.
- Provide clear, concise, transparent, and insightful communication to the team, clients, executives, and a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Build strategic partnerships with engineering and design/UX teams to plan, execute and deliver exceptional results.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and an ability to get things done. You drive the team to meet commitments and keep leadership abreast of issues and risks that might put those commitments in jeopardy.
- You collaboratively work with teams to continually improve our processes and achieve efficiency and effectiveness gains.
- You deliver polished, concise executive presentations that focus on the most critical points. You utilize great listening, written and verbal communication skills and can communicate well at all levels (executives, clients, peers, and teams).
- You follow up without nagging or enabling poor accountability.
- You can navigate challenging team dynamics with tact and confidence.
- You bring your experience working in solutions delivery to help shape how we structure programs and organize teams to meet business needs. You understand the bigger picture and work to resolve key problems impeding the success of the business.
- 8+ years relevant Program/Project Management experience.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with other Lean/Agile framework and methods, i.e.: Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.
- Decisive but inclusive decision making in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with light supervision.
- Experience managing software development projects - working with UX and software development teams.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously while working through competing priorities at times.
- Software development experience is a plus.
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus.
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes Fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast-growth fintech, and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making the workplace fun.
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz