We have an opening for Software Architect (.NET). Candidates should have atleast 8+ years of experience in .NET.
Depending upon expertise, strong candidates may additionally be given further responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Participate in business requirements gathering activities and documenting the requirements, business and system process flows, data flows, system integration definitions, application requirements, interactions and dependencies with components, and conceptual designs
- Architect and design aspects of the system, producing a technical design document and present/communicate the architecture and software solutions to key stake holders, architects, and developers. This not only includes the software to be built, but the development tools, core frameworks, off-the-shelf components and services, security mechanisms, user interaction models, workflows, user interfaces, and desired patterns and methodologies to be implemented on the project.
- Provide input into architecting the hardware environment, services platform, application platform, and database.
- Work within the Scrum team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and delivery each Sprint
- Follow and contribute to technical standards, coding standards, tools, platforms, and approaches. Help define and create application frameworks and common libraries for a wide variety of solutions, always seeking to reuse code and core frameworks where possible.
- Work with the QA team to ensure proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation
Required Skills and Experience
- At least a BS/BA Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 7+ years experience as an Engineer
- Experience in high volume transactional processing environments, preferably financial or payment related, is a plus
- Strong English written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Deep experience with Microsoft technology stack, as well as an understanding of competitive technologies, including:
– .Net 3.5+, VS 2008+
– C#, ASP.net, strong object oriented experience
– Web services; WCF, SOA, RESTful services (developing and consuming)
– SQL 2008+, Oracle 10+
– Liquibase, SVN, Tortoise, SCM, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Team Foundation Server
– Mobile experience is a plus; Xamarin, Objective C, iOS, Android and Win phone platforms
– Technically competent in other programming languages, including C, C++, and/or Java considered a plus
– Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus experience such as BizTalk, TIBCO, etc is a plus
- Strong database design experience including entity relational diagrams, stored procedure coding
- SSIS, SSRS, and ETL processing is a plus
- Abstract thinking skills and employing experience and knowledge to create innovative solutions
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies, e.g., Agile:Scrum
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, managing multiple initiatives at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with accurate task estimating and planning, working in a team oriented and collaborative environment as well as a high pressure and fast paced organisation.
- Data security, encryption handling, compliance, data privacy and laws is a plus.
Confiz Limited is a leading software services & products company specialized in building mobile & web solutions. Our products include PakWheels.com, Pakistan's #1 Automotive Internet Portal, Simplicant.com, TripKar.com & many others.
Confiz Limited believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for Confiz. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ConfizCareers