Principal Software Engineer - JAVA
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with business, product, engineering and management across different geographic locations.
- Should be able to contribute technically and lead the engineering team ensuring end-to-end delivery with technical excellence.
- Understand business problems and suggest appropriate technology solutions.
- Publish and update technical architecture and user/process documentation.
- Closely work with Architect to design, develop and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers.
- Perform regular code review and architecture reviews of applications in diverse technologies and domains.
- Work within the team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and deliver final output.
- Guide and mentor other members in the team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient teams.
- Participate in Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluations, as required in different technologies/frameworks.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at-least 5 yrs. of professional experience.
- At-least 2-3 years of experience with J2EE (Grizzly, Maven, Jersey, Spring, Hibernate etc.) in building multi-threaded high performance scalable applications.
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools e.g. Jenkins and writing / maintaining automated functional / integration tests.
- Strong working experience with RESTful Web Services. Preferably Jersey Java framework.
- Working experience with Microservices Architecture / Platforms would be a big plus.
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications.
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and databases.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
Confiz Limited is a leading software services & products company specializing in building enterprise, mobile & web solutions. Our services portfolio includes many fortune clients like Walmart, PnG, NCR, Macy's and Microsoft. Our products include PakWheels.com, Pakistan's #1 Automotive Internet Portal and Simplicant.com to name a couple.
Confiz believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work with us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ConfizCareers