Assistant Manager- HR
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Human Resource
The incumbent will be responsible for;
- Lead the entire HR operations
- Employee Relations: Be the point of contact for all employees regarding HR matters, build relationships and preempt employee concerns for resolution
- Responsible for execution and implementation of strategic initiatives of HR within the organization.
- Report HR operational performance using objective data, including quantitative metrics across all key HR functions
- Use technology solutions to enhance and improve HR processes
- Constantly work to enhance employee satisfaction, loyalty and commitment
- Maintain all people related policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to employees
- Manage staff training/development program
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Design and plan engaging staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Having heart-to-heart talks with staff members who’re facing performance related obstacles and Serves as a liaison between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping resolve work-related challenges
- Showing new hires how everything works and familiarizing them with the Confiz ethos
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices
- Manage Visa desk and handle annual intakes / renewals of B1, H1, E2, Green Card etc.
- Manage Help desk for international employees.
- POC of all the international employees for the completion of biannual performance evaluation process, entitlement / disbursement of different benefits.
- A business degree, preferably in Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in well reputed organization
- Experience of having worked in IT industry would be a definite advantage
- Strong analytical abilities, enabling organization to build decisions on data driven insights.
- Multi-tasking & go-getter attitude with high work ethics.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- High level proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.