· Overall 3+ yrs. of experience and minimum 2 yrs. of experience in Selenium/Appium Automation
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
· Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer
· Strong test automation skillsets in Appium
· Hands on experience in developing robust automated scripts using Java programming
· Should have worked on using Selenium IDE, Web Driver, Remote Control, Grid and API
· Hands on experience with test management tools like Jira.
· Above average communication and soft skills
· Basic understanding of JAVA / Core Java
· Should be able to build the logic
· Mobile Application experts
· Excellent analytical skills
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
· Automated Testing experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Highly Desireable
· Participate in the test automation tool selection process.
· Develop and executed automated test suites using COTS and custom tools;
· Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses; and, Perform other testing-related duties as required.
· Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
· Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
· Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz