Senior iOS Engineer
- Reston, Virginia, United States
- Temporarily Remote
We are looking for an iOS native Engineer thats a master of Swift and is ready to build out apps that will be used by thousands of consumers. As a Mobile iOS Engineer, you''ll be a critical member of our engineering team, working on our new native iPad Point of Sale checkout app.
- Experience in developing native apps written in Swift, experience working with peripherals is highly desirable.
- 5 to 7 years of Solid experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.) 1-3 years of experience with Swift, XCode, Cocoa APIs on OS X, iOS SDK, & iOS Tools.
- Experience in Design, Development, Coding, Testing, and Releasing to QA iOS apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Experience with Dependency Injection.
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Strong foundation of software design know how to create software thats extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Emphasis on the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app. Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Preferred (not Required) skills:
- Experience with integrating Point of Sale devices such as payment terminals or barcode scanners, or other types of peripheral devices.
- Experience with (Android/iOS) Bluetooth & USB APIs
- Experience with Splunk, Google Cloud Platform, or Kafka