- Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We are looking for an experienced developer (8+ years’ experience) responsible for the design, development and maintenance of applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Can design and build applications for Java platform
- Understands design principles.
- Understand business problems and suggest appropriate technology solutions
- Drive Proof of Concepts (POC) and Proof of Technology (POT) evaluations
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.
- Able to produce first class technical documentation (architecture, user/process etc.) along with realistic estimates from requirements and mockups.
- Architect, design, build and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale that has the potential to server millions of users.
- Create and recommend solution design options factoring in requirements, standards and current infrastructure. Communicate and present solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Exhibits strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with business, product engineering and management across different geographic locations.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate and work well with co-workers and client to define, design, and ship new features in an Agile environment.
- Upholds code quality, organization, and automation.
- Perform regular code and architecture reviews in diverse technologies and domains.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Able to quickly understand existing application
- Possesses understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience of building multi-threaded, high performance scalable applications
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and problem-solving
- Participate in community knowledge sharing activities and skill building
- Guides and mentors’ other members in team to promote highly technical and self sufficient teams.
- Graduate or post graduate degree in CS or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of overall experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Java (Spring, MVC, Hibernate).
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications
- Deep Understanding of Application and Infrastructure as well as overall Operations/Network Management eco-systems for efficient operations management
- Strong experience on building distributed large-scale systems
- Experience in Real time applications, Transactional Systems, Encryption
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools
- Expertise in producing RESTful APIs and back-end services
- Has done benchmarking and optimization
- Has worked with SQL as well as NoSQL databases (Firebase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins.
- Comfortable working with static code analysis tools.
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz