DevOps Support Engineer
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We have an opening for DevOps Support Engineer with at least 5 years of experience. Apply if you are passionate about new technologies and have the required experience. We intend to hire only the best, provide them with challenging work and significant responsibility, and reward them significantly above market standard.
- 1st/2nd/3rd line support: Business, non-business & Functions requests and queries
- Incident management including root cause and post-incident analysis
- Problem management
- Optimize logging/alerting/monitoring
- Create and update documentation
- Change Management: Creating, review, coordination and implementation
- Data management: Data manipulations based on both business and IT needs
- Monitoring: Health-check, keep all system up and running & performance
- Weekend Support Activities: Maintenance and Release
- Team meetings, knowledge transfer and daily stand up meetings following Agile best practice
- Be proactive in picking up possible future issues
- Document processes and find gaps for improvements
- Collaboration with internal Dev and Test team
- Collaboration with Customer/stakeholders
- Environment support and maintenance
- Non-Prod Application support and maintenance
- Clear and timely communications to all stakeholders about any issues and resolution progress
- Background of Java as a technology will be recommended
- Collaboration of unresolved issues to internal teams (Infra, Developers, Product Management)
- Follow-up and delivery of non-code changes (changes of user roles, DB updates, matching interventions, etc.)
- Providing customer education where needed to fix the product knowledge usage gap
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with abilities for end-to-end resolution
- Technologies: AWS DevOps, JAVA, JIRA, Confluence, GIT, NewRelic, Kibana, Grafana, AKS, Service Bus, Redis, GIT, Win Server Administration, SSRS, AWS Data Explorer, ITIL
We have an amazing team of 450+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz