- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
The purpose of Process Lead is to build and managing the process team, to work with top management for designing the new processes and revamp the existing processes of the company.
- Develop, document and maintain company processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess existing processes, take corrective measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Perform process monitoring via automated reporting structure
- Implementation, management and improvement of service and security management processes
- Conduct company audits including processes and other support departments.
- Prepare and Perform risk assessment in the organization
- Hands on experience on ISO standards i.e. 9001, 20000-1 and 27001 and able to implement purposed standards as part of practices.
- Ensure CIA in the organization and work on security and IT services documents like SOA
- Guide and lead process and training teams in problem solving and process improvement skills
- Co-ordinate with project sponsors and company management to plan, prioritize, and manage process improvement projects.
- Recommend process improvements to improve business performance.
- Train staff members and functional process practitioners about standard business process improvement techniques and tools to improve individual or team performance.
- Develop guidelines and policies as a result of process improvements/best practices for employees and management to follow.
- Understand client's business processes so as to provide innovative solutions to increase business performance.
- Provide support and guidance to other professional teams.
- Use experience, skills and knowledge to address a wide range of organizational process needs.
- Adhere to quality standards throughout the project phase.
- Investigate and resolve issues identified within the current business processes.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of multiple processes and/or tool sets, which includes providing guidance to less experienced Process Analysts.
- Communicate detailed process information gathered from multiple subject matter experts and various other sources in effective manner.
- Act as liaison between business team and delivery team to convey project needs and data constraints.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance procedures.
- Monitor and track project schedule and project progress.
- Minimum 5-8 years of related experience
- BS(CS) or equivalent is required from reputable university
- Excellent understanding of various SDLC especially Agile and SCRUM processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and work effectively with the teams
- Excellent documentation skills are required
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock options, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz