We are seeking a candidate with 6+ years of experience that meet the following criteria:
· Solving complex, multi-app CRM projects
· Designing and building custom and complex workflows
· Designing and building enterprise solutions
· Knowledge with XRM Toolset, CRM SDK
· Knowledge of third party apps like ADX, North 52, Unified Service Desk, Click Dimensions, others
· Integrating – SSIS, Scribe and others
· Building SSRS reports
· Experience in business intelligence and reporting using Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, and Common Data Services (CDS)
· Deliver professional technical & functional consulting of new implementations and support for Dynamics CRM implementation
· Mentor and train new team members
· Thrive at customer interaction
· Experience with end-user training
· Support 3rd party products as added to product stack
· Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
· Master’s degree is a plus
· 4+ experience with both CRM on-premises and online versions
· Strong functional background with demonstrated experience, workflows, Web resources
· Must have experience using TFS and other development tools
· Familiarity with Agile methodology
· Has a proven track record of providing functional consultancy and delivering complex, full life-cycle implementation, upgrade, extensibility, performance optimization, integration, data migration, security.
· Deep technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 application stack and server architecture, web services, security, cloud, and infrastructure
· Strong knowledge of coding standards and methodologies
· Desire to learn and implement Microsoft Azure solutions
· Strong advisory and presentation skills
· Ability to communicate effectively to the client and all levels within the organization
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz