Principal Software Test Engineer-Automation
- Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Islamabad
- Software Engineering
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Overall, 6 + years. of experience with minimum 4 years of experience in leading testing teams
- Masters/bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Good understanding of Telecom functional domain.
- Sound knowledge of Testing methodologies and processes for mobile apps
- Exposure to and understanding of mobile apps, emulators, simulators and experience in using them for testing
- Create functional flows and build the correct functional test cases.
- Analyze the requirements and translate them into Test Scenarios for each module
- Participates in defect review and team meetings
- Previous experience in moderating as a Lead for both Manual and Automation teams
- Hands on experience in testing Mobile Apps
- Hands on experience with test management tools like Jira.
- Good communication and soft skills
- Should be able to work in Agile methodologies
- Should be able to clear impediments
- Familiarity with scrum and regression testing is a plus
- Participate in the test automation tool selection process
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses; and,
- Perform other testing-related duties as required.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Triaging the defects
- Identify the smoke test cases
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly identify and communicate issues that have the potential of impacting schedule or scope.
- Identify discrepancies between expected and actual results. Raise, record and retest defects.
- Contribute as an integral member of an agile team to ensure the user stories contain testable product requirements.
- Develop QA process as per the client requirement.
- Identify Bugs and Issues.
- Leading the Manual and Automation teams
- Maintain Documentation
- Manage Testing Schedules
- Coordinate Bug Fixes with Development Teams
- Identify and clear the impediments of testing team in advance
- Perform peer reviews on other team member s deliverable.
- Share knowledge with other testers. Seek and share ways to improve test processes
We have an amazing team of 450+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz