- Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
- Fully Remote
- Test Engineering
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- 2-3 of experience in Selenium/Appium Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer
- Strong test automation skillsets in Appium
- Hands on experience in developing robust automated scripts using Java programming
- Should have worked on using Selenium IDE, Web Driver, Remote Control, Grid and API
- Hands on experience with test management tools like Jira.
- Above average communication and soft skills
- Basic understanding of JAVA / Core Java
- Should be able to build the logic
- Mobile Application experts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Participate in the test automation tool selection process.
- Develop and executed automated test suites using COTS and custom tools;
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses; and,
Perform other testing-related duties as required.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates. Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
We have an amazing team of 450+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz