- Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
- WFH Flexible
- Software Engineering
Provide technical leadership in architecting and designing end to end solutions for digital initiatives as we venture into offering more and more services for consumers across multiple digital channels. Ensuring the current implementation of our digital solutions are in-line with industry best practices and standards. Drive improvements in the current design, processes & implementation to improve operational management, scalability, and extensibility.
- Work closely with the Head of Product & Customer Experience in the development of a Product Roadmap
- Create and maintain architectural & design artefacts to ensure the up to date documentation for the relevant program and projects is readily available; ensuring knowledge is disseminated.
- Contribute to the evolution and planning of the enterprise architecture by ensuring solutions are developed in line with roadmap.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and define customer needs
- Translate business requirements to development teams and interpret technical feedback to business.
- Involve in partner selection and partner resource selection to ensure that the right partner/resource are selected who would be assisting the company in development & engineering.
- Be the voice of the customer in the context and value of the business requirements
- Manage the Technical Product Backlog of epics and features and drive prioritisation
- Effectively develop evolutionary design and architecture of a system.
- Support product design, development, release schedule and maintain a product development road map
- Work with Project Managers, Product Owners and Development team to ensure coordinated approach to the long-term product architecture roadmap and digital / platform strategy
- Articulate and recommend product enhancements to support business objectives
- Advocate and champion the Agile iterative process within the business
- Maintain your own personal skills and knowledge in the field of enterprise architecture and your functional domain specialisation. Actively contributing to the definition of the overall standards for design, development/configuration (including tools) and related documentation.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience owning and developing digital products, especially web (B2B & B2C), mobile app, and API based architecture for 10+ years
- Experience in designing solution following Agile practices (SAFe methodology); designing for testability, deployability and releaseability; rapid prototyping, domain modeling, and decentralized innovation.
- DevOps mindset: allowing the architecture of a system to evolve continuously over time, while simultaneously supporting the needs of current users
- Create and maintain Architectural Runway, and Non-Functional Requirements.
- Design for Continuous Delivery Pipeline (CD pipeline) and enables Built-in Quality & Security from the start.
- Extensive experience in developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and technical Roadmaps.
- To be able to demonstrate an understanding and ideally use of, at least one recognised architecture framework or standard e.g. TOGAF, Zachman Architecture Framework etc
- The ability to apply data, research, and professional judgment and experience to ensure our products are making the biggest difference to consumers
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent written, verbal and social skills - You will be interacting with all types of people (user experience designers, developers, managers, marketers, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
Technologies: Adobe AEM, Adobe Target, React, React Native, Node.js, Java, AWS, Azure.
- Effectively work in a matrix organization. Lead through influence
- Get things done attitude
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task and plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have a hands-on mentality
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast-growth fintech, and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz