The Application Support Engineer will plan, perform, and manage medium/complex production support tasks and activities that require deep subject matter knowledge of business processes or specific applications in addition to knowledge regarding general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework.
· Monitors the applications, systems, and hardware in the processing environment for abnormal processing conditions.
· Deploys code and performs smoke testing and conducts performance testing in various environments.
· Troubleshoots technical issues with Development and Quality Assurance and assists teams with a resolution of issues.
· Maintains the scheduling system and procedures for the processing environment.
· Works on planning and execution of change, problem, incidents, production processes, controls and service requests
· Researches and resolves user problems as well as issues and problems with software systems, operations processing, and assigned processing environments.
· When solving a system problem, makes effective use of tools and resources to solve the problem.
· Utilizes manuals, write-ups and other tools as an aid in solving the problem and contributes to the body of knowledge by adding solutions and other information that would be useful to others.
· Follows escalation procedures, when appropriate, to resolve processing problems and user problems in a timely manner and meet service levels and other standards for the job.
· Subject matter expertise in general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework, knowledge management system, contract metrics and SLAs, Remedy, Service Now and JIRA
· Familiar with identifying and using tools, technology, or processes that will improve the overall processing environment or processing efficiency.
· Maintains the operations support disaster recovery/business continuity plans for the assigned processing environments.
· Coordinates and conducts disaster recovery testing as required, documents test results, and documents modifications required for future testing.
Following are the required qualifications we would like to have to perform the job duties listed above
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast-growth fintech, and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz