Java Solution Architect
- Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Software Engineering
We are looking for an experienced developer (8+ years’ experience) responsible for the design, development and maintenance of applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Work closely with the Head of Product & Customer Experience in the development of a Product Roadmap
- Create and maintain architectural & design artefacts to ensure the up to date documentation for the relevant program and projects is readily available; ensuring knowledge is disseminated.
- Contribute to the evolution and planning of the enterprise architecture by ensuring solutions are developed in line with roadmap.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and define customer needs
- Translate business requirements to development teams and interpret technical feedback to business.
- Advocate and champion the Agile iterative process within the business
- Maintain your own personal skills and knowledge in the field of enterprise architecture and your functional domain specialisation. Actively contributing to the definition of the overall standards for design, development/configuration (including tools) and related documentation.
- Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Completing systems reports.
- Understanding of specific programming or scripting languages – Java, Python, or C#
- Data storage fundamentals
- AWS service selection
- Cloud-specific patterns and technologies
- Fluency in at least one operating system (Linux, Windows, Solaris, Ubuntu, or Unix)
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz