Principal Software Engineer - D365 CRM
- Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Islamabad
- WFH Flexible
- Software Engineering
We are looking for an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Developer, preferably with prior banking/fintech experience to join our team.
- In-depth technical knowledge in MS Dynamics Customer Service module that should include Case management, Workflow and Business Process automation.
- Designing and developing customized solutions within the Dynamics 365 platform on Azure
- Build and deploy customized RestApI’s both as a service provider and as a consumer.
- Writing coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating, modifying, and troubleshooting existing CRM customization and out of the box solution
- Configuring, developing, and supporting Dynamics 365 CRM in line with best practices.
- Follow organization agile development process and adhere to sprint reporting and agile ceremonies.
- Communicating with all features-based teams in-order to understand, support, clarifying technical design & estimations.
- Working with other developers to ensure that code meets organization defined secure coding standards, best practices and quality guidelines.
- Reviewing project proposals from product owners to determine feasibility and provide high level estimation.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about new enhancements and features of MS Dynamics
- Contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development.
- Strong experience in the fintech or digital banking industry, with a solid understanding of industry-specific regulations and compliance requirements.
- Experience developing customizations, plugins, and workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- International travel may be required.
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes Fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast-growth fintech, and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making the workplace fun.
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz